Oink Oink and more Oink!
A delicious selection of chinese roast pork belly (the best I’ve tasted so far in this city!), fatty char siu, siu pork ribs & Shanghainese fried pork chop…paired with:
- Blend of Syrah and Grenache in an elegantly dry and pale pink form. This dry pink wine was served at the Royal Jubilee.
JULES COTES DE ROUSSILLON ROUGE, France 2008
- Syrah base with small percentage of Grenache and Carignan. Excellent value and very Rhone-like in style.
BRYSON FAMILY VINEYARDS SHIRAZ, Padthaway, Australia 2008
- BIG and berrylicious, classic Aussie style.
TOPANGA VINEYARDS SYRAH, Central Coast, California 2010
- Elegant and peppery Syrah with a small percentage of Viognier blended in for that extra layer of complexity.
RADOG SYRAH, Arroyo Secco, California 2007
- Solid and inky, so inky you can barely see through the glass. Powerful but smooooth!!
A fun night with delectable offerings all thanks to INVINITY Limited!